Main Forum
Page
of 2

[Notes] Alchemy, Organics, & Medicines

18 replies
Eroban has utilized this list several times :)
Posted Jan 24, 17
List
Undo
Discord Mod
Foxy, got more for you to add! Check my usual post place for them.
3773289.jpg
Posted Jun 11, 17
Community Patron
Bumping because I keep forgetting where this post is and I want to make sure I don't lose it again.
Thanks for all your hard work on this, guys!
Active:
Lesands, Olaide & The Dappled Glade, and Ylwren

OnGoing Projects:
The Waterfront Hashery
Posted Jul 7, 17
List
Undo
Community Patron
Giving this a bump as it's been linked in another thread, and I found this today:

https://i.gyazo.com/42cfe556907703d19648d2c9db59f0fe.png
SIDRA MADARA
seething + blooming.
Posted Feb 18, 18
List
Undo
Oh this is handy! Was doing some research for my own stuff and this fills in some gaps but I think I have something things to add eventually once I'm done. Nice job though!
46d1e5c82c23c32cbedb51bf534fda11.png
Posted Feb 19, 18
Discord Mod
Have a few more entries for you Foxy:

Mushroom Spore
These processed mushrooms sprout from the Old Wisdom Tree, highly nutritious and with a taste not unlike beef jerky, thus making it popular amongst vegetarian adventurers.
Source

Musk Pocket Mushroom
Named because of its musky odor, however, when cooked, it is said to have great flavor. Unfortunately, it is a dangerous mushroom of which only Weenie and Looney of Polly's Forest know the trick to ridding it of its poison.
Source

Arched Hummingbird Feelers
They are beautifully colored creatures. It's known that their feelers have a purification effect.
Source
3773289.jpg
Posted Feb 19, 18 · Last edited Feb 19, 18
List
Undo
Discord Mod
Sunrise Herb at Sunset: Only available at Foretta Farm, this yellow-tinted Sunrise Herb keeps the body warm and is used for treating colds.
Source
3773289.jpg
Posted May 20, 18
List
Undo
Community Patron
Giving this a bump because it's a great resource and I don't know that many people know about it.
Posted Oct 12, 18
Hello.

I'm very happy to have found this post, since I have invested interest in making my posts about Alchemy as accurate as possible.

That being said, I've rummaged through the QuestsBDO Codex and managed to find another note that may be worth mentioning.

The mixture of mustache herb, parsley, rat tail herb, and black vinegar can be used as a painkiller, though it's susceptible to fail if the person ingesting the mixture is under magical influence.
source
source
9at7v0u.jpg
Posted Oct 29, 18 · Last edited Oct 29, 18
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices