Main Forum
Page
of 11

Portraits and tarot by Juimon ~ COMMISSIONS OPEN

109 replies
Got a pretty-beautiful-all dancing sweetheart to share with you! A wonderful gem came to me for a commission of their mesmer DARLING! He's pretty! I hope my rendition of him did him justice. Seriously though everyone's characters are so gorgeous and well designed and thought-out that reading about them and drawing them is such a joy. Y'all are wonderful creators! :cry:

jairus_web_resmol_by_juimon-dcq6m5j.png
Posted Oct 23, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Hello beautiful humans! I've got a fresh commission for you, and a little note on upcoming availability!

December usually becomes a bit of a bustle for me, so in order to keep things going smoothly in regard to gifts and such, I am now taking bookings for December! If you have any gifts to commission, I suggest slipping in as early as possible to ensure it'll be done by the holidays!

If you're planning a commission for December, contact me now to ensure a slot!

miriweb_resmol_by_juimon-dcr6yht.png
Posted Nov 4, 18 · OP
List
Undo
T'was the night of a guildie's birthday, and all around the house, not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse. Except Helen was. She was feverishly drawing said guildie a gift because I love gifting so much oh my gosh!

lillilchimera_by_juimon-dcrlk8n.png
Posted Nov 9, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Hiyo loves! My delightful Patron Charlie won this months commission draw! He asked for his new character, a gorgon, with the wonderful Medusa hair. Oh ohway with this one! ohhhh my I love drawing snakes so I got awfully carried away with this one!

ventheaweb_resmol_by_juimon-dcrrteb.png

Posted Nov 11, 18 · OP · Last edited Nov 11, 18
List
Undo
Hokay so when I've had some spare moments (and TBH mostly while commuting) I began writing a lil backstory for my Nightmare Courtier, Aistear! And so of course I decided to create accompanying illustrations. *facepalm* So I'm going to slowly release each part of the story as I finish each image! Here's the first! Aistear and Carew!

Posted Nov 17, 18 · OP · Last edited Nov 17, 18
List
Undo
A pair of DnD characters! Two swol babes. I tried to not get carried away with the arms. Oof muscles are such a joy to draw!!!
aaronweb_resmol_by_juimon-dcsejiv.pngoxweb_resmol_by_juimon-dcsejii.png

If you're planning a commission for December, contact me now to ensure a slot![/center]
Posted Nov 19, 18 · OP
Oh my gosh I have a million words to say about being commissioned to draw and Aaracokra! I love feathers. I love drawing them so much. I love little intricate detail work. Bless this bird boy so much! I did rant a lot more on the patreon if you're interested, otherwise, SEE KLEEK!

kleek_web_ressmol_by_juimon-dcsnk6p.png

Posted Nov 22, 18 · OP
List
Undo
A lil elfy druid character design for a friends campaign!

druid_print_resmol_by_juimon-dcsvsc4.png

Posted Nov 25, 18 · OP
A pair of of tokens for a pair of roleplayers! And! A gift commission I can share early! I have a few more commissions I can share fore Christmas but otherwise, I'd better get to some personal pieces to get my art sharing fix!

dcu1jkw-c66d51da-4a31-43ac-a461-ed7d54903aa1.pngdcu1jle-566ff36c-4b7f-4fff-bdb5-aa19a0e0dff5.png

Posted Sun at 04:21 pm · OP
Yay! Another piece I can post! Oh this xmas secrecy, I promise I'm drawing a bunch I can can't share it! This piece was given earlier! This big buff dragonborn is actually a huge sweetie of a character oh!!! My friend commissioned me this time round, and they send along a photo of it physically printed which I'm also going to share because it makes me so happy to see my work printed!
dcua2if-832d8bb4-ac6b-4d96-bd5c-955023bd2b9a.png
image0.jpg
Posted 19 hours ago · OP
List
Undo
Page
of 11
NoticeNotices