Main Forum
Page
of 15

Portraits and tarot by Juimon ~ COMMISSIONS OPEN

145 replies
Hey guys! I sold out of sale slots!!

So a huge thank you to everyone here who has supported me by sliding into my DMs for a commission during this hectic sans-computer time I'm having!

And so I've ordered my new pc pieces! They're a coming soon and I'll have myself a new PC! I miss playing games so much ahhhh! But! Anyhoo, another commission!! (I am currently a commission drawing machine but I have a whole lot of ideas for original pieces to get to ahhh!)

Here we have! A Dunmer! An edgy Boiiiiii! With FACE TATTOOOOOOOSSSSSS!!!!!! Thank you so much everyone for encouraging this style, it's been a lot of fun to work in, and a very good learning tool for colour theory and composition! FELLOW ARTISTS! NEVER! STOP! LEARNING!

tumblr_pp75h8mNBL1qi2mcmo1_400.png
Posted Mar 30, 19 · OP
List
Undo
Helloo!!! Sweetpeas!! I'm home! I'm not actually I'm dog sitting but RP's home away from home! The wonderful and talented Erinn is currently world building for their story and they asked me to work on some concepts, some of which you can peep in this thread! Now go read their stuff it's compelling as hecc!
tumblr_pp75h8mNBL1qi2mcmo2_r1_640.png
Posted Apr 1, 19 · OP
A commission for Indicinis who is an artist and also offers commissions and is just the sweetest!!! Go check out their work! I had tons of fun with this one, the two characters have that wonderful yin and yang balance of dark and light, creepy and cute! Gotta give me that sinister edge to your characters, aha!
tumblr_pp75h8mNBL1qi2mcmo3_r1_400.png
Posted Apr 4, 19 · OP
Heyo family! I've got a bloody piece today, so I've made a sneaky edited piece for y'all to peep on the pretty barbarian, Adela! And y'all don't have to peep the bloody bits!
tumblr_ppo0de5ueT1qi2mcmo1_1280.png

Of course, if you're okay with blood and morbid stuff, viola!
Spoiler: Gore warning!Show
Posted Apr 8, 19 · OP
List
Undo
REEEEE The library I'm in to access wifi is closing in 20 minutes SO let's be brief! JOANNA! RADICAL HOLY WOMAN UNDER PELOR! Kind of a cool dad type??

Oh and we don't have net at home currently because we're soon being upgraded to NBN which is a big deal in Australia anyway I LOVE YOU AND I JUST HAD TO POST SOMETHING FOR Y'ALL!!
tumblr_pp75h8mNBL1qi2mcmo5_r1_400.png
Posted Apr 14, 19 · OP
Heyo lovelies, I'm under the weather so I've not much to say but I've got some internet atm so I can share some works!
tumblr_pp75h8mNBL1qi2mcmo7_r1_400.pngtumblr_pp75h8mNBL1qi2mcmo6_r1_400.png
Posted Tue at 12:39 am · OP
Page
of 15
NoticeNotices