Main Forum

Hey all!

9 replies
Lai
Hello everyone!

Just posting this (Finally!) to introduce myself. I have gathered the courage to post here, and so here it is!

I am fairly new to BDO, had tried to start playing it before, but didn't get into it right away, and lots of other distractions happened. Anyway... trying to learn the game and actually, this time I'm enjoying it a lot! As such, of course I'd love to make a character to be part of a RP community! I'm from the EU, but I do have a very messed up sleep schedule, since I work in shifts. I am eager to see if I can make friendships here, and find rivetting and stimulating RP to be part of!

My character is Thelurion, an elf archer whose story will remain in the background for revelation in IC if it comes to it. Born within elven territory, he has been taught by his father many skills since very young; expected to excell and meet the high expectations of his sire without exception - though can one ever meet such high standards all the time...? Such relationship grew to be, as years passed, less of a father and son, and more of a dutiful respect, much to Thelurion's dismay.

Circumstance and grim events lead to Thelurion abandoning the territory together with someone he holds dear and close; someone both him and his father had been tasked with taking care of, and endeavour outside as an adventurer - as he would proclaim himself simply. Using the skills so adamantly cultivated and honed with great minutiae, he now takes on many a hunting contracts, be it beast, or man... (though the last one needs more consideration and more knowledge... he doesn't just go about killing people randomly! haha!)

Disclaimer: The story itself is this, in very broad strokes and lines. I have read some about elves, but truthfully, I want to see ingame how things are, and read some quests and listen to some NPCs, before cementing the story with details and crafting a background I'm proud of! In essence, and in current days for RP though - this would be the core of it all. He is an adventurer... for now at least...!

PS: Sorry for the wall of text! And pleasure to meet you all! Hope to see you ingame! :d
Posted Jan 11, 19 · OP
List
Undo
Online on Site
Hello, welcome to BDO.
Posted Jan 11, 19
You have received a package!

~Some cookies~
3333_1547253312.png

~A piece of cake~
4444_1547253334.png

~A hug~
11221_1547253479.png

And Obviously! A warm Welcome! :d
888888.png
Posted Jan 11, 19
Welcome to BDO and the RP community!

If you have questions about or need help with anything, don't be afraid to poke us and ask, here, on Discord or ingame—we don't bite, I promise. At least, not hard, or without permission.

Looking forward to running into you at some point! :d
-
Posted Jan 11, 19
Lai
Thank you for the very warm welcome! I look forward to seeing you all!

And yes! I'll be sure to ask if I feel the need, and also I must see if I can get into this discord!

Thank you for having me in the RP community. I hope we get to have fun! :d
Posted Jan 11, 19 · OP
You're off to good start, bro. Welcome to it!
7pdv94c.png
Posted Jan 11, 19
Zinxc o
Online on Site
Welcome!
Family Name – Zinxc
Discord - Zinxc#1145
Posted Jan 11, 19
Welcome aboard!
~Taarn~

Family Name – Pryke
Discord - Taarn#3729
Posted Jan 11, 19
Welcome to our little community, Lai! :d
T244Jid.png

Discord: Khaedan#4869
Posted Jan 12, 19
Lai
Dunno if I have to do much else to go on Discord. I just submitted an application though! :3
Posted Tue at 03:57 pm · OP
NoticeNotices